Today’s bearings are facing challenges that their predecessors couldn’t have imagined. New products, increasingly sophisticated, high-speed precision machinery, new technologies, faster processes, more stress, heavier loads, longer hours of operation – It goes on.
Characteristics of ZKL Unit Bearings
- ZKL Unit Bearings are self-aligning in their housings, which compensates for any misalignment of housing or shaft during installation.
- ZKL Unit Bearings conform to the International Standards in so far as Basic Load
Ratings and limiting speeds are concerned.
- ZKL Units are easily adaptable to simple or complex bearing arrangements, and are designed to facilitate easy mounting and dismounting.
- ZKL Unit Bearings deliver smooth and efficient performance even in arduous operating environments and conditions.
- ZKL Unit Bearings are engineered to close tolerances from tough and tested steels and machined to enhance working life.
- The ZKL Unit Bearing series is available in different configurations and dimension ranges. Variants with extended inner rings and having different method used to locate the bearing on the shaft, are available, e.g., grub (set) screw locking; eccentric locking collar with grub (set) screw; adapter sleeves etc.
- Unit Bearings for Metric and Inch size shafts are also available.
- All ZKL Unit Bearings are sealed on both sides with rubbing seals and are supplied ready-greased with lithium-based and non-toxic lubricants which exhibit good anti-rust properties and temperature tolerances of – 30 degree to + 110 degree Celsius.
- Careful attention has been paid to Accuracy of dimensions of the components and the tolerances thereof, and quality of grease and seals used in these units.